May 25, 2009

Forget Swine Flu, This is Worse!

A rare disorder is causing dire symptoms...save yourselves!

Redheaded Stepchild Laundry Cooties (RSLC) is sweeping the area. These cooties don't become active unless said clean laundry is left lingering on the master bedroom bed. If the laundry is not immediately removed, the bizarre symptoms appear - but thus far, it only affects the Mister, the stepfather. It obviously has infected his vocal cords, as he hasn't spoken word one since the filthy, yet clean, folded laundry was left on my pillow after I folded it yesterday. The cooties remain dormant until evening, when just the sight of the clothes on the bed causes the Mister to go into spasms of such horror that I shudder to remember them!

Luckily, I was able to remove the laundry safely, even without donning Hazmat attire. I have not been adversely affected by folding or touching the laundry.

The only way to avoid for this ailment is to NEVER have a redheaded stepchild who wears, and dirties, clothing. We are doomed.

Alas, this stepchild (see photo below), is a carrier; he wears clothes every day, and puts his dirty laundry in the laundry room for me to wash. As he is only 13 years old, I expect this illness to be a lingering one.

The stepchild as future rock star. You know that means lots of laundry, don't you?The stepchild as future rock star. You know that means lots of laundry, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love your comments...I get all warm inside just reading them!