An easy recipe, and a good change from potatoes or rice. Even The Boy, who hates all things noodle-y and pasta-like, eats this. Another recipe from Recipezaar, though I also found it on the bag of egg noodles (it was called Noodles Romanoff there).
- 1/4 lb fine noodles (I've used angel hair pasta or egg noodles)
- 1 cup cottage cheese (low fat is fine)
- 1 cup sour cream (low fat is fine)
- 2 crushed garlic cloves (I used the handy minced garlic in a jar)
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash Tabasco
- 1 T chopped parsley
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook the noodles until they're tender. Drain.
- In a large bowl, mix the cottage cheese, sour cream, garlic, onion, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, and parsley. Add the noodles, mix to combine.
- Pour the noodle mixture into a buttered 2-quart casserole dish. (I used cooking spray).
- Top with paprika and shredded cheddar.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.