July 11, 2009

What We Have Here is a Failure to Communicate

A note before I start my post: OMG, I have twelve (12) followers!! Woohoo!!
May I call you the Dirty Dozen?


Ok, you may continue with the posting now...

This video explains why men and women have trouble communicating. Oh, how I wish I had a 'Nothing Box' in my head!


I try to remember how The Mister's brain works when I attempt to con talk to him about something I want him to do.
Men are such flawed creatures, gotta love 'em for it, poor things!

3 comments:

  1. This is hilarious...and sad, in a way because it's so true!

    I would love to be part of your 'dirty dozen'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true.....and I just screwed up your dirty dozen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy,
    Thanks! Now it's a baker's dozen! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love your comments...I get all warm inside just reading them!