August 21, 2009

In Just Eight Days...

It may look something like this:


Or this:



Or maybe this:




In just eight days, it will be their turn:


And eleven days after that, it will be THEIR turn:


Then we'll have only one unmarried child left:


You know it'll take someone extra special to be HIS bride!

Key:
Top pic: My younger brother Greg, sister-in-law Nancy, and me.
2nd pic: My sister-in-law Cathy, and my younger brother Greg
3rd pic: The Boy and my niece, Christine (Greg and Cathy's daughter)
4th pic: Daryl and Erin
5th pic: Frank and Tammy
6th pic: The Boy, when The Mister and I got married


7 comments:

  1. how in the dickens are you going to keep up. lol... best wishes to all. thnx for letting me drop by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are going to be busy, busy, busy. Have fun though and post photos if you get a chance. I love seeing wedding photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Busy days ahead!! Have fun! And how exciting! Congrats to all the new...well almost newly married couples!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish them many many happy years together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're talking a lot of cake and panty hose. Not a big fan of either, so good luck. Best wishes on all the nuptuals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love the photos!!!

    And I'm sure you will be so happy when all this wedding business is done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like lots of wedding excitement!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love your comments...I get all warm inside just reading them!