August 17, 2009

I've Been Called A Lot of Things Before...

Melissa B, over at The Scholastic Scribe has honored me with the Superior Scribbler award! Thank you, Melissa B!

I am grateful for, and humbled by, this recognition. I've only been blogging a few months, I am still surprised that people actually read this - and very glad you do! Don't stop, ok?

What is a Superior Scribbler? Let's go right to the source, shall we? Here's what Melissa says:

"What is a Superior Scribbler? One who employs mad skillz to communicate in this crazy, crazy world. Who pontificates, explains, memorializes & entertains. Who has a funny bone & is not afraid to use it. Whose cyber-crib we return to again & again, because it just feels right."

Have I said I feel honored? Per Melissa's rules, I have to now bestow this award on five other bloggers. Here are the other rules for the award:

  • Each Superior Scribbler I name today must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
  • Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
  • Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to this post which explains The Award.
  • Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor.
  • Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog
Now the fun stuff! In no particular order, I have selected the following blogs to receive The Superior Scribbler award:

TaylorClan6, at A Musing Mother
Jenners, at Life With a Little One and More and Find Your Next Book Here
Hoover Mom, at Parenting The Hoovers
imbeingheldhostage, at In the Gutter
Texan Mama, at Who Put Me in Charge of These People?

Pats on the back, all around!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to you! I am going to call you June F for short. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award! It is certainly most well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally think you deserve any and all awards you get. And thanks for thinking of me! And just so you know so you don't feel bad, I totally don't follow-up and post these award things anymore. It just got too time consuming so I just say thank you and it dies with me. And no one has kicked me out of blogging .... yet.

    Thanks for the shout out. It means a lot to me. I think you rock.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love your comments...I get all warm inside just reading them!