August 29, 2009

The Wedding is Over

They're married. My daughter hates The Mister. Sweet, huh?
The ceremony was beautiful.
I got to spend some time with my grandchildren.
The reception was eventful.

The Boy tried to hit on all the married women, got in trouble, had a major meltdown. The Boy hates The Mister, too.

I was embarrassed, sorry, sad. My oldest brother and his wife left without saying goodbye.

I'm glad it's all over.

We'll be home tomorrow...I'm hoping to be sucked into a sinkhole before then.

I won't be attending the next wedding, neither will The Boy.

I'm so done.

3 comments:

  1. oh my...I'm sorry things didn't go well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that sucks it didn't go as planned! I do hope you change your mind before the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear it didn't go well.... I hope things look better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love your comments...I get all warm inside just reading them!