September 10, 2009

Good News! Good News! Are You at the Right Blog?

Yesterday, the three of us attended wedding #2. Guess The Boy saved his best behavior for last!

The Mister, The Boy and I had a great, non-stressful time.

Tammy and Frank are now on a flight to Hawaii for their honeymoon.

Now The Boy is the only unmarried child in the family. We have
years and years before we'll be the parents of the groom.

My camera was having a hissy fit: this picture of The Mister and Tammy was one of only a few that I was able to take.

Here's one of The Boy, Tara, and Seth (Tammy and Frank's son) during the ceremony. Seth rode down the aisle in the wagon.

Tara will be taking care of Seth while the newlyweds are on their honeymoon.


11 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that everything went well! Great picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad it went well this time around! Now you can breathe a little easier...

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY, I'm glad to hear everything went well! I love her dress, really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how great that things turned out ok this time around.
    Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad things turned out so well. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you had beautiful weather for a wedding.... Glad this one was enjoysble for you...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on having a successful and happy day to fit into your memories!

    Ratio of Successes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you really have two weddings in a month?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bridgett,
    My daughter got married Aug. 29. My stepdaughter - Sept.9...so two weddings in two different states, in eleven days.

    May it be a very long time before I get dressed up again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad to hear that this one went so well. You deserved it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, 1 out of 2 ain't bad. Glad it was a good day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love your comments...I get all warm inside just reading them!