October 13, 2009

June Freaking Cleaver's Tips for Procrastination

I am the Queen of Procrastination. I can find numerous ways online to waste time (even to avoid writing a post). Don't hate. Embrace your inner slacker.

Here are some of my favorite time waster sites:

Like jigsaw puzzles, but hate having pieces all over the place? Get annoyed when you're building that 500 piece puzzle of the Eiffel Tower and finding out that a few pieces are missing?

Try jigzone.com. They feature a puzzle of the day. They also have thousands of pictures in their puzzle gallery. You can even let your kids do these puzzles - they have thirty five (35) different cuts to choose from, with a minimum of six pieces, all the way to 247 pieces.

Click to Mix and Solve

You can even use your own photos. Give it a try!

Like to do Sudoku puzzles? Want to avoid killing a tree and do a puzzle online? Try websudoku.com. Puzzle difficulty ranges from Easy to Evil. They have both puzzles with numbers or letters of the alphabet. You can even print out the puzzle and finish it later.

Absolutist.com has tons of free games to let you test your skill and frustrate yourself for hours on end. Bubble shooter is my current favorite:




Facebook has a gazillion games to try. MindJolt games are my favorite. If you don't like Facebook, go straight to the source, mindjolt.com. One of my favorite games there is Crystal Golf Solitaire.

This is just a sample of the things I find online to avoid domestic responsibilities. Come on over to the dark side with me, won't you?

P.S. It was my intent to post this much earlier in the day, but I, er, was busy...yeah, that's it.

4 comments:

  1. I'm completely addicted to slacking off on Facebook with their games.
    Right now my obsession is FarmVille, FarmTown, and Cafe World.

    I'm going to check out the other links you've posted.
    I love getting addicted to things.
    LoL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I need another excuse to get on the computer...my hubs will be so thankful

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is where I slack...in blogdom. Since there is no actual work to do, I can't really call it slacking. More like sanity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love websudoku...I will have to check out some of the other sites!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love your comments...I get all warm inside just reading them!