November 16, 2009

When Life Gives You Lemons...

You know the rest of the saying - you make lemonade.

And I think, for the most part after a major pity party consisting of wailing, gnashing of teeth, guilt and recrimination, I am pretty good at trying to put a positive spin on the negative stuff that occurs in my life.

Then I read Confessions of a Mother, Lawyer and Crazy Woman.

Wow.

She was nice enough to read, and comment, on a few of my posts.

The next time I get myself worked up into a tizzy over the little things that bug me, I'll think of her.

Thanks, Crazy Woman, for putting things in their proper perspective.

Now, can I borrow that tiara?

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm thinking that tiara belongs squarely on her head. I'm reading her right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good way to inject some perspective into one's life. Thanks for sharing the link. But for the grace of God...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it nice to always remember someone's life is crazier than your own?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love your comments...I get all warm inside just reading them!