December 30, 2009

Hide Your Dictionaries and Thesauri - The Boy Has His Own Blog!

Yes, 'tis true. The Boy is now a blog author! You can check him out at the boy's brain dump.

Oh, don't worry, there are strings attached. I have blog approval, and veto power. For his first post, I even corrected most of his grammatical and spelling errors.

Let's hope he confines his posts to stuff about his interests, and not some unflattering character portrait of me (oops, a case of 'do as I say, not as I do').

He is confident that anyone who reads MY blog would be hell-bent on reading and following him!

So, anyone up for some comment love for The Boy?

6 comments:

  1. It's so awesome that the boy has his own blog. It'll be good therapy for him. I checked it out & commented. I used to love that cartoon as a kid, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on my way and I will leave him a comment, I think it's a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great that he has a blog! I'll totaly read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed his blog - can't wait for more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will check it out for you!!! But he needs to sink or swim on his own content ... just saying.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love your comments...I get all warm inside just reading them!