January 08, 2010

A Nursery Rhyme Collection for Celebs I'd Like to See Disappear

Jenners, over at Life with a Little One and More, has one of her very entertaining games today. The task? Write a fairy tale or nursery rhyme with pop culture figures as characters. Here are a few celebrities I'd like to never see again.

Here is my contribution of nursery rhymes (sounds best if you sing them):

My Take on Jack and Jill

He's my Jack, and she's Jill
Those two twits from The Hills
They're an annoying little couple!
The pose for the press,
They think they can dress
I’m sorry they went to the trouble!


They’ve married, they say
On multiple days
To satisfy the gawkers
Now they’re out with a book

I know I won’t take a look
At those nauseating hawkers!

My Take on Sing a Song of Sixpence


Sing a song of errant flight
A balloon that goes awry
A dad that sounds hysterical
It all was just a lie

Now we have the Falcon boy
Fessing up on morning TV
The whole thing a fake, a mistake he did make
For all of America to see!

The dad was in the market for
A new TV show to sell
The mom was calling 911
To say things weren’t so well

The Falcon child was in a box
To hide from all the folks
The balloon did alight, we all were afright
Then we find it was all a hoax!

My Take on There Was an Old Woman who Lived in a
Shoe


There was a Kate Gosslein
Who lived in a house
With eight little children, her husband, the louse
She spanked kids in public, then Jon went astray
The series was cancelled, they’ve all gone away!

10 comments:

  1. LOL love it...the Kate Gosslein is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, how cute! My favorite is the Kate Gosselin one. It's hilarious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Kate one is the best! Though I must admit she was a bit of a louse as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever! I love the Kate one too :) The two twits one cracked me up also. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't stand the first couple, feel a little sorry for the second family and really hope the third family moves on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! Love the Kate one. Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of them ... but the Gosselin one is pure genius!! I should have tried the nursery rhyme route ... it paid off wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gonna have to go with the majority here and say I love the Kate one! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HaHaHa!! Those were awesome! The Kate Gosselin one was the best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank u :-) look at this emo boy hair at this blog:
    http://emo--boys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love your comments...I get all warm inside just reading them!