January 12, 2010

This Emotional Life...The Keys to Happiness, and I Was a Week Late

I'm a grownup. I even watch PBS. But I missed the boat on this series, This Emotional Life. The PBS Web site said it premiered January 4 - January 6. I don't know how I missed it, except that I was probably goofing off online or having trouble getting our cheapass antenna to display a picture on ANY station, let alone PBS.

The goals of this three-part series is to help people foster emotional well-being and greater happiness. Now who can argue with those goals?

You don't have to rush out and buy the DVD - the program is available online here:

Episode 1: http://www.pbs.org/thisemotionallife/video/family-friends-lovers
Episode 2: http://www.pbs.org/thisemotionallife/video/facing-our-fears
Episode 3: http://www.pbs.org/thisemotionallife/video/rethinking-happiness

And for all you mommies with young kids? They have a discussion about attachment parenting...you won't want to miss that.

Please give This Emotional Life a look...it may help you have a better life.
Who's gonna argue with that?


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info, I might just have to check that out.

    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the kind of person who would think it was a good idea to watch the series but I will never find the time or I will forget when I log of your page. I have very short term memory. But I do thank you for the information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed that one, too. Probably watching The Middle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was probably watching Desperate Housewives or some trash like that

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should definitely make some time to revisit this when my kids are at school. Thanks for sharing.

    And thanks for your sweet comments on my blog post from yesterday. It helps to know I'm not alone and that I have Bloggy friends in my corner rooting for me!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love your comments...I get all warm inside just reading them!