March 23, 2010

Post-it Note Tuesday - 3/23/10 - The Cranial Diarrhea Edition


It's Tuesday, and time for all the wonder that is Post-it Note Tuesday, where we can wax eloquently on little colored, virtual pieces of paper. Thank you, Supahmommy, for hosting this weekly adventure!

This week's edition is made up of snippets of snippets of the random nonsense that bounces around from neuron to neuron. Enjoy! And go see Supah for more of the fun!








Watch the Youtube here. Go ahead, I'll wait. Skip ahead to the 3 minute mark to see the part I'm talking about. Sure, I'll wait.
















9 comments:

  1. Great post its. Yeah I am unhappy about the hcb and i do have really crappy insurance. You would think I would be all over it but I am not. I don't like that is will be required and that it was shoved down our throats. So there you go...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. The Kate/Carol comparison is killing me! But you're right...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tweeted about health care reform...it wasn't pretty and I figured I didn't want to get into it again on any of my blogs :) I love that Carol Burnett clip! That was one of my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Im almost sad to see the crazy tax people go..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at my Sunday, 3/21 entry - I think the image says it all.

    No post-it about the lawsuits filed (and the more that are sure to follow) this morning?

    Thanks for the Carol Burnett clip -I haven't seen it "in forever" and gave me the laugh I needed. Carol Burnett actually looked better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still trying to figure out how this new bill will effect me and my husbands business.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not happy about the health care bill! I hear a report from our gov. saying this new bill will cost our state 1 million plus!! I just wonder whose taxes will go up to make up that money!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blogging about the health care bill? lol.. www.glnroz.blogspot.com
    Everyone just thought I was happy go lucky me. lol.. you are welcome to visit but some folks aint gonna like it..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm woefully uninformed about the whole health care thing ... and that shames me. But I'm woefully uninformed about most current events. It drives Mr. Jenners crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love your comments...I get all warm inside just reading them!