May 03, 2010

Today, Life As I Know It Will Cease to Exist...Maybe

Today's the day.
I'm doing it.
Really, I mean it.

Today's the day I change my life.

To prepare, I'll be smoking like a chimney at 11:30 am.

I expect it to be quite shocking.

At 1:30 pm, I'll be getting something like this - 


 Electrical stimulation applied to my ear - all in an attempt to stop smoking.

Trying to remain positive about a technique that is akin to reflexology of the ear.


Hope to leave the office with my ear and hearing intact, and my desire for cigarettes to be a thing of the past.


Goodbye, clothes and hair and car interior reeking of smoke. Hello, money saved and life prolonged!


May my love affair with Cigarette end today. Here's a letter I wrote to my soon-to-be ex.

 


8 comments:

  1. I've never heard of such a thing and this is the coolest!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do this! You have it in you to be healthy and to live a long life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALL THAT to quit smoking ? Seems a little over the top...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful thing to do for yourself and your family! Go you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! I'm so looking forward to seeing if this works. That would be sooooo nice. Right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Luck! I know someone that had acupuncture (sp?)to quit smoking and it worked! P.S. Did I miss the letter to your "soon to be ex"? I don't see it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love your comments...I get all warm inside just reading them!