July 15, 2010

Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop - 07/15/10

It's Thursday, and time for the writing fun from the inner recesses of Mama Kat's mind (or wherever her inspiration comes from). The prompt I chose this week?
 
It happened on Facebook…write about a funny or awkward conversation you saw unfold on Facebook.





This convo occurred yesterday up til just a little while ago...not sure what the eventual outcome will be, but rest assured, it won't be pretty.

Click the pic to see it better.


And yes, I got a job, of sorts. I was hesitant to even mention it, since I have the "gray cloud over my head" mentality - I expect the HR department to call in the next two days to tell me they've made a horrible mistake.

If that doesn't happen, then I begin training on Monday.

As far as The Mister being 'kept'? Not a chance!

With my paycheck (better than zero, less than unemployment), expectations should remain low - he'll just have to be happy with his new role as my 'housewife'. And I fully expect his domestic skills to far exceed my meager ones (since he often tells me how superior he is to me, in all things).
 

8 comments:

  1. I love this!! Mine lets me know how "superior" he is, too!

    Love the conversation. Good luck at the new job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. roflombo at ya'll convos.. that is so somethign I would do with hubby lol..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was so funny! You and the Mister have quite the way with words, I was laughing the whole time!
    I found you through Mama Kat's and am now one of your devoted followers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol Thank you for coming by! I have actually been looking for you for a while! Yours was one of the blogs I read (and loved) but I lost you while I was learning the blogging ropes! *Reunited...*

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is hilarious! Love that you guys can joke like that ~ makes for fun times.

    Found you through Mama Kat's and am now following you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Glad you got a job...but what a downer that it pays less than un-employment! Yikes! I can understand your un-excitement! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just sing him the song....
    "Anything you can do, I can do better, I can do anything better than you" HAHA It's what I posted about anyway...

    Congrats on the job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey ... congrats on the job!! I'm happy for you. I hope it works out and isn't too painful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love your comments...I get all warm inside just reading them!