August 24, 2010

Post-it Note Tuesday - 08/24/10...The New School Year Edition

Time to join in on SupahMommy's Post-it Note Tuesday fun! Do play along! Supah is SELLING Post-it Note Tuesday to help families whose children are being treated for cancer at Children's Hospital in Pittsburgh. As someone who used to live in Pittsburgh, I know for a fact that it is a top-notch hospital.


She's been a great hostess, and I've really enjoyed getting to read about her life on this virtual slips of paper...I look forward to the meme's new home!

Check out her site to see how YOU can be the new owner of Post-it Note Tuesday!
 


 
 

13 comments:

  1. Good luck with your son and school.

    I can hardly wait for tomorrows post. woo-hoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by for Post It Tuesday....

    I hope that your son has a good school year.

    My son is a JR and started a new school this year. It's so hard on these kids. He has TWO coaches, for teachers, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate schools that focus more on the athletic department then the education department grrrr. Then our kids get the short end of the stick..
    Oooh a psychic??Do tell..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your son settles into a great school year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMEN to school starting!! Mine started last week THANK GOD!!

    Happy Pint! I'm a new follower & I can't wait to read tomorrow's post :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really hope that things go well...for your sake and the Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, good luck to your son. And a psychic? Can't wait to hear about that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dig your post it note format. Clever stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really hope the year goes well for y'all and that the teacher works out!

    Going to a psychic is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sheesh, I would be skeptical too!! Hoping for the best!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, I don't blame you for being skeptical, either....

    ReplyDelete
  12. The fact that he introduced himself as Coach kind of tells you where his priorities and identity lie...

    ReplyDelete
  13. looks like a fun meme. love how you used the post it note pictures in your writing there. seems like you had an eventful day anyway lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love your comments...I get all warm inside just reading them!