October 01, 2010

An Update from Yesterday's Bad Moments in Teaching

First an update from Wednesday's bad behavior from The Boy's teacher (found at the end of the post, here):

I had left a grumpy phone message with Mr. G, the Special Ed director, about the threats Mr. B made, and how displeased I was with the entire incident.

Yesterday, The Boy reported that Mr. B was very nice to him, and that he did NOT send him to the Assistant Principal for a severe tongue lashing. The Boy said that he thought that "Mr. G handed Mr. B his ass."

At the end of the school day, I got a phone call from Mr. B, saying what a great day The Boy had. He then asked me if there was anything else he could do for me.

Totally sounds like he got his ass handed to him. Yay.

Please scroll down to view my regularly scheduled post.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah he got his ass handed to him.. I am telling you the state needs to be notified of the absolute inability of this teacher to guide special Ed students.. or I would be in jail cause too many 'educators' would have received a whole new diploma in Ky briar patch bitch whooped my ass cause I don't need to teach special Ed I need to be in special ED.. ummyeah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad Mr. B got taken care of. I'm in school now to be a high school teacher and I wish they would give us more special ed. training. I think I only have to take one class. I don't want to be unprepared and make a student feel bad because I don't know how to handle the situation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! You go girl! I love how you get things done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love your comments...I get all warm inside just reading them!