December 13, 2010

Baby, it's Cold Outside

The temperature is six degrees this morning, and the wind chill makes it feel like six below zero. The couple inches of snow we got yesterday sparkle and crunch under our feet.

I have a 2-liter bottle of Coke Zero sitting here (it had been in the car); it's half ice, and close to exploding.


No school today, and we're not venturing out.

I think Rod Stewart and Dolly Parton say it best:



Try to stay warm, people of the Midwest. All you others? Try not to gloat.

3 comments:

  1. Oh so I cant say anything like I turned on the AC yesterday and today?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the same kind of weather here in northern Indiana, June, but this video was a nice pick me upper. I had never heard this version and I love it! I think their voices are great together. Thanks for posting it. Stay warm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've been reading about your folks ... and now you sent your damn cold this way. Yikes ... stay warm!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love your comments...I get all warm inside just reading them!