December 19, 2010

I Will Never Think I Am Hopelessly Lost Again!

Have you ever been in the middle of a conversation with someone and felt hopelessly lost? Where you feel like they must be speaking another language, because, all of a sudden, you have completely lost your train of thought, and have no idea what's going on?

Thanks to this Bill Cosby video, I now have proof positive that I am not the most clueless being on the planet.

Enjoy! Please don't drink any beverages while viewing - you may have to clean liquid from your monitor screen.






4 comments:

  1. Oh that was the best! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too funny. but then I've always loved Bill Cosby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. heheheheheheheheheheheheheeheh,,,take a breath,,,hehehehehehehehehehe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love your comments...I get all warm inside just reading them!