December 14, 2010

PINT - 12/14/10 - Yet Another Edition of the JFC Comment Verification Dictionary

Time once again for PINT (Post-it Note Tuesday). In my continuing effort to entertain AND educate, I have just finished a new edition of the June Freaking Cleaver Comment Word Verification Dictionary.

If you're not familiar with this concept, I "find" (completely pull out of my butt, or thin air) the definition of the word fragments that plague us during comment verification.

Please visit That One Mom for more PINT fun!

And if you have created your own dictionary entry, add it to the comments below, so we can share the hilarity!





 There really IS a special dialect for Western Pennsylvania - and I have heard "yinssic" in conversation. For more information about Pittsburghese, click here.


8 comments:

  1. Hahha! I love this idea!! Another blog called Kelley's Breakroom hosts a meme kind of like this. You enter your definition and the next day she chooses a winner. You should join because I think you'd kick ass at it ;)
    Thanks for the giggles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your word verification dictionary. It makes me laugh every time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO! This is great. It really annoys me that when I comment on my phone it saves EVERY one of those words in my dictionary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just came across one - CRAMIC - when you are pot throwing and it tilts, just cramic back into a bowl or saucer look-a-like and be done with the crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blismay that is too freaking funny! LOVE them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are hilarious! My sister and I sometimes play what have named "Ebonic Scrabble" basically you can use any letters to make whatever "word" you choose, but you must be able to define it and use it in a sentence. e.g. dient: oh no she di-ent! I think YOU would be excellent at that game!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are your best entries yet!! I think you need to continue one and publish them someday. (Totally serious.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these. I actually do this often in my head when I do word verifications!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love your comments...I get all warm inside just reading them!