March 17, 2011

Book Blurb Friday - 03/18/11

This is my first attempt at Book Blurb Friday, which is graciously hosted by Lisa of Writing in the Buff.

The goal? Using Lisa's supplied picture as your inspiration, write a book blurb of no more than 150 words. Get creative. Have some fun. Go ahead, link up...play along!



Double Vision

Catherine Snelling is not your average psychic. Not only is she a crackerjack Tarot reader, she sometimes has visual hallucinations about her clients during a psychic reading. Stella Dora, wealthy Pineview socialite and heiress to the Dora Bora Bora Bars fortune, has a standing appointment for the 13th of each month. While reading Stella's palm, Catherine 'sees' images that cause her to gasp with fright.

Can Catherine keep Stella safe from impending danger? Or is Stella doomed to disaster? Will Dirk Snee, Pineview's sharpest PI and eligible bachelor, be able to rescue Stella before it's too late?

Double Vision's action will make you dizzy with excitement.


16 comments:

  1. I'm dizzy with anticipation! Does Catherine get her own love story too??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this take on the picture! I'd read it like a shot, excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I applaud. That was superb. Everything, from the style of the blurb to the character names, was genius. Loved it!

    Book Blurb Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. You never cease to amaze me with your wit. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would read the book for this one too! Can one make a living just reading books all day?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mystery, romance and danger - just right for a good read:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that sounds like a fun read. Nicely conceived and well written.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You had me laughing out loud with this take! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very clever! That book blurb got my attention :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. June, June, June. Why do you always do this to me. Freak. haha, that was word play, did you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok...this is a meme that I need to check out! Too much fun. And as usual, you were spot on...I was laughing throughout. The names alone were hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Stella Dora?" Dora Bora Bora bars? Great names! Double Vision...dizzy with excitement....What a great play on words.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a great blurb. Love it. Love your blog subtitle too. Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Terrific blurb! A paranormal thriller and romance rolled into one. Love the Dora Bora Bora Bars. Nice wordplay.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love your comments...I get all warm inside just reading them!