March 15, 2011

Post-it Note Tuesday - The Ides of March Dictionary Edition

It's been a while since I did PINT (Post-it Note Tuesday), and even longer since I coined new words from Comment Verification codes (which are the bane of commenters everywhere).

On this date in 44 B.C., Julius Caesar was stabbed 23 times and killed.

And all I have to worry about is negative comments!

Put your thinking caps on, and absorb these new words. After all, I made them just for YOU my perverse entertainment.


And be sure to visit That One Mom to play along, and to read all the great Post-its!





9 comments:

  1. OMG, I'm dying laughing at Mahskin! Calki is a great description of my teenage boy, too.
    Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops! I mean you outdid yourself with these. Kudos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom is a total ingler! And I know that deraggel feeling all too well.

    Best. Post. Its. Ever. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg. I love you. Those were hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, those were great. Mahskin was my favorite, but snagging of the shirt was pretty funny too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just got back from Disney where I had the leingerg so many times I was deraggeled. I've also been artrammed more times than I care to remember...but the holiday decor won't let me forget.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dysfunctional Mom I agree with you really calki is a great description.
    outlast blanket blankets
    Thank you for your post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These were so funny -- best PINT I read this week by far. Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love your comments...I get all warm inside just reading them!