May 27, 2011

Book Blurb Friday - 05/27/11

Once again, Lisa Ricard Claro of Writing in the Buff, has provided us with our photographic inspiration.

Our task? Write a book jacket blurb (150 words maximum) describing our picture.

Today's picture is courtesy of Kathy Matthews.




Snowpocalypse: The Massacre of Global Warming's Elite
by Nita Sterno

“Global warming is a myth!”

Those were the last words the Advocates for Action heard before they were gunned down by Green with Envy, the militant wing of opponents of the dangers of greenhouse gas and global warming. Seventeen mainstream scientists, now lying lifeless in the snow, had just finished the first day of their Climate Change Summit in Geneva. Amidst the backdrop of the Swiss Alps, the pristine snow is pink from the spent blood of the pro-global warming enthusiasts.

Learn how Climatebusters, a grassroots eco-terrorism group forms to protect themselves – and our planet, against further harm.

“I'd lash myself to a nuclear reactor for Climatebusters! This is a 'must read!” Stella Nutt, Greenpeace

“Snowpocalypse gets my highest recommendation! If I wasn't so busy taking credit for the Internet, I'd be the president of Climatebusters!” Al Gore

7 comments:

  1. Love the names. "Snowpocalypse" by "Nita Sterno" and the groups, and then Al Gore! Good stuff, and terribly timely (pun intended).
    — K

    Kay, Alberta, Canada
    An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I start giggling when I see your name now. This did not disappoint and I suspect the book wouldn't, either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much good stuff in here I don't know where to start. The names of the groups, the people--Nita Sterno and Stella Nutt...hahaha!!--and the final "quotes" are awesome. This is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL-where do you come up with these? The names are the best part (next to the reviewers of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always I am impressed with you wit and your abilty to say so much with such few words. Fan.tas.tic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, those quotes are as good as the blurb itself. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love your comments...I get all warm inside just reading them!