May 29, 2011

I've Been Tagged and Sent Back into the Wild!

Dazee, from Crazy Daze and Nite Dreams has tagged me to answer yet more intrusive questions (like you don't already know the glory that is June).

Do you think you are hot?
Thanks to the Menopause Gods, yes, I am hot. Like my blog tagline says, I am one hot flash away from spontaneous combustion.

Oh, you mean THAT kind of hot? I cannot confirm or deny my status is that department. If you're THAT curious, send me an email, and I'll get you in touch with The Mister, who is the only judge who matters in this regard.

Upload a photo that you're using right now
  
Kind of obvious, isn't it? It's not even 6am, there's no way I'm going to whip out the vacuum or the mixer at this hour. It's best to let sleeping dogs lie (The Mister and The Boy are still in dreamland).

When was the last time you ate chicken?
Yesterday (5/28). I made Smothered Chicken and served it over rice. 


The song/songs you listened to lately
The Boy loves all things Muppet- and cartoon-related. Yesterday I was able forced to listen to the first cast album for The Muppet Show, as well as Zip a Dee Doo Dah. The Boy also regaled me with zillions of useless facts about Muppets, muppeteers, cartoons, movie directors and animators/voice actors.

These educational opportunities happen most days - I am THAT lucky.


Do you have any nicknames?
I hate to break it to you, but June Freaking Cleaver is NOT my real name...so, since I was greeted by "Hi, June Freaking Cleaver!" when I attended the Missouri Writers' Guild conference, I guess that would qualify JFC as my nickname.


Top eight blogger friends (to pass this to):
Ever the rebel, I am NOT going to list just eight names here. I don't want anyone to feel left out - you're all my favorites!


If you want to play along, have at it! If not, I totally understand...slackers.


5 comments:

  1. Ok you had me at the title. You knew that would make me look and it totally did. I hear you loud and clear on the hot flashes. Wait there is something called a vacuum wow! J/K I wish I didn't know as well what one is, I am still waiting on my maid,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in total shock that your real name isn't June Freaking Cleaver. WTH!

    I bet your are hot. rawr

    ReplyDelete
  3. All things Muppet sounds like my coworker. I want to hear Christmas carols sung by humans, she wants the dang Muppets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make me laugh! I hope the chicken didn't suffer when you smothered it! Happy Memorial Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd take the Muppets over hours of discussion of the Litlte One's future zoo that he will own.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love your comments...I get all warm inside just reading them!