June 22, 2011

My Baby Turns 35! How Can That Be, When I am Just 39 Myself?

Shannon, my oldest child, is celebrating her 35th birthday today.

Where did all that time go?

Shannon lives in Florida with her husband, Aaron, and their children, Jordyn and Cameron. 

I miss them terribly.

Though I won't be there when she's blowing out candles, I'll be there in spirit. And I'll more than likely sing off-key to her over the phone.

I'm so proud of the woman she's become.

Shannon letting Cameron do the driving
Shannon with Jordyn (sporting sparkly Minnie Ears)


5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your baby.. I don't think they ever stop being our babies do they

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it either when I think of how old my kids are. Blessings to you and yours. Love that little frog-legged grandbaby picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday to her. My oldest just turned 30. I so know how you are feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing that you had a baby when you were just 4!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sympathies - we celebrated my eldest daughter's 40th with a weekend in Berlin - thoroughly enjoyable but ... like you say, difficult to convince others that I am barely older than 50 myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love your comments...I get all warm inside just reading them!