July 25, 2011

A New Writing Adventure Starts Today

Image source
Today, I'm starting a small job that consists of writing fifty (50) 200-word articles (per week) for a business website.

So if I'm absent from reading and commenting during the daytime, you'll know that I'm trying to bring home a little bacon. This may continue for six to eight weeks - I hope I can be sufficiently productive and successful in my endeavor.

I'll try to read and comment in the evenings, because my day would not be complete without visiting my favorite online hangouts. 


I'm sure I'll be learning lots of new and interesting facts about today's business world.


I welcome the opportunity to write professionally, and look forward to being back among the employed, no matter how long the job lasts.


3 comments:

  1. FIFTY articles a WEEK??? Holy Cow!! I want to be you when I grow up!! I could never do that!! Congrats on the gig! That is really awesome....and who knows, it might take you elsewhere in the writing world...besides paying you!! Woo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos to you! Fifty articles sounds like a real challenge to me, but you sound definitely up to it! Congrats!

    liz at noexcuses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That sounds like an awful lot of articles. Good luck with it. I'm glad you are finding something that brings home the bacon ... and plays to your strengths in writing.Hope you don't burn yourself out though!

    Speaking of burnout, I'm back from vacation and catching up with all the blog posts I've missed on everyone's blogs but I'm only leaving one comment per blog to save time. But know that I'm reading what you wrote!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love your comments...I get all warm inside just reading them!