August 10, 2011

I'm an Inspiration...Who Knew?

The lovely Dazee from Crazy Daze and Nite Dreams has called me inspirational.


Wow. I just thought I was being an intrusive nag.


No, really - the only thing I've done for Dazee is to comment on her blog and encourage her a little bit. She CAN do writing prompts - we're not scary and judgmental here.


I know that I get inspiration from the blogs I read, and from the kind and encouraging comments I receive with every post. Maybe we should make a concerted effort to be an encouraging force in just one person's life today, and see where it takes us?


We're all destined for greatness - if we take inspiration and run with it! Have a great day!


And finally, an inspirational quote:


Never underestimate the power of dreams and the influence of the human spirit. We are all the same in this notion: The potential for greatness lives within each of us.
Wilma Rudolph 

4 comments:

  1. I find you very inspirational! I am in awe of how you are always in motion (and I'm not). I admire that you have taken on writing articles for someone, the fact that you have such a terrific sense of humor, even on your darkest days, and that you do not fear challenge or change.

    noexcuses

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such an inspiration to me. Not just by getting me to do something that I love, but by everything I read about on your blog. How you handle your son. Thanks so much for believing in me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love your comments...I get all warm inside just reading them!