September 16, 2011

Book Blurb Friday - 09/16/11

The lovely Lisa Ricard Claro is our hostess for Book Blurb Friday. Visit her site to get all the instructions necessary to create your own book blurb. Today's photo is courtesy of Kay Davies.


Before you read my blurb, I must warn you: This is one naughty book! It deserves at least a PG-13 rating. You've been warned!






Thankful for the Hum: One Man's Stint as a Mile High Club Copter Tour Pilot
by Nomo Nookee 


Pilot Steve Carpenter has seen or heard it all. For the past fifteen years, he has flown couples (and more) above the city of Miami for intimate adventures high above the Atlantic. From nervous newlyweds to rubber-clad devotees of BDSM, Steve's passengers deplane tired, happy and in possession of their 'Mile High Club' certificates.


Be titillated when Steve exposes some of the creative ways carnal love can be expressed. You might need to draw a diagram to unravel the limbs of the Golden Girls on their maiden flight.


You'll never hear the phrase "moon over Miami" in quite the same way! 



  • Learn helicopter "adult activity" etiquette
  • Discover the hilarity that can ensue when turbulence alters the course of human events
  • Did you know that a 36FF bra CAN be used as a flotation device during a water landing?
Talk about Miami HEAT! This book knocked my socks off! - Don Johnson


11 comments:

  1. Well aren't you on a high today? turbulence alters...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahaha! Love it even if it's naughty!!! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up! This is so funny. I'd buy this book and read it with my husband, who hates to fly, lol.

    Hope your weekend is fun,

    Kathy M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a concept! Absolutely hilarious.
    — K

    Kay, Alberta, Canada
    An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've certainly provided some deviance from our uncharted island rescue mode. Your blurb gets the prize this week, along with a whole barrel of laughs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. why June, that was very good. and shhhh don't tell anyone, but I might have to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had me rolling with this one, and I'm going to have to Google your acronym-I'm just too curious (LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I certainly like the idea of the turbulence!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hee hee!! Love it. Especially the bra/flotation device.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha!! You hooked me with the first line and reeled me right in. What a hoot! Pitch perfect and just the right amount of tongue-in-cheek. Thanks for the much needed laugh. (You ought to pitch this...it could be a reality show. LOL)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love your comments...I get all warm inside just reading them!