September 11, 2011

Saturday Centus 09/10/11

Be sure to visit Jenny Matlock for all the rules and to view the other submissions! As always, the prompt appears below, in bold text.



The Possibility of Perfect Progeny
Medical history is being made at the super-secret Stepford Institute. Dr. Seymour Manners, so sick of today’s children, what with their “Gimmees” and “You’re not the boss of me!” comments and constant complaints of “It’s not fair!” – worked diligently on his new invention.


Dr. Manners’ Politeness Chipset (embedded into a child’s brain) – can rid our nation of spoiled brats, and allow parents to experience the pleasure of parenting paragons of politeness.

Imagine a world filled with “Please”, “Thank you” and “Mother May I!” That world can be yours!

Call 1-800-BAD-KIDS for additional information, or to schedule a consultation.

WIVES: Husband Chipset in Development!



10 comments:

  1. Oh that was sooooo good ... I am hoping they also develope a "responsible child rearing" chip for impaired parents ... there seem to be way too many of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too late for me! My chicks now have chicks of their own, and they are all incredibly well-behaved and polite. NOT!!

    Great post! I loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet lots of people have been trying that number. I would, were I a parent. This is really playful, Jo. I especially like "parenting paragons of politeness".
    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha. great job. I especially love the chip in development for the husbands

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL. I think this is a very good invention. I especially love the fact that a husband chipset is in the works. Good centus.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds just like my mother's house! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant! The scary part is that this may well be possible some day.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was fabulous. I was really disappointed when I called the number and it wasn't real.

    I was going to see if I could fed-ex my 28 year old daughter there for immediate admission into the program.

    Sigh.

    Well, a mother can dream!

    Thanks for a clever link. I really liked this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love your comments...I get all warm inside just reading them!