October 04, 2011

Blogger Comments Hubbub: Update

UPDATE: It seems to be working - I am getting comments from folks who have been missing...woohoo!


To my readers who are having trouble leaving comments:


I've changed my comment section to a pop-up window. Please try to enter your comments again!


The Google engineers are working on this problem. I'll return to the whole 'comments at the end of the post' layout as soon as the problem is resolved.


Thanks for reading! I look forward to your wise and witty comments!

6 comments:

  1. I might have to try it. This is ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You won my give-away! I sent you an e-mail to get your mailing address.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I'm trying it - did it work?

    ReplyDelete
  4. here is a comment. I love your buns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you've been able to work things out! I was one of those who couldn't leave comments.

    Russell Finn is gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love your comments...I get all warm inside just reading them!