October 29, 2011

Saturday Centus - 10/29/11 I Think Jenny's Been in the Halloween Hooch Already

Today, Jenny's high on hooch or contraband Halloween candy. Her task today? Using only twenty-five (25, can you believe it?) words, and the photo below, craft a story. Oh, when you go to her site, be ready to read about some scandalous outfits she wore in her misspent youth.


Picture Perfect: Down and Dirty




Worst Halloween party EVER. That's the last time I attend a clothing-optional sleepover in an abandoned coal mine.


15 comments:

  1. OMG! This is an absolute hoot! Now go take a bath!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! It's not even Christmas yet and you're already surrounded by coal!~Ames

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICE! Loved your take on this immensely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is hilarious! Perfect use of 25 words. I love your humor.
    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahaha. I can so see it. the creeps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. eeewwwww...don't touch me!!! funny stuff. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. okay, that was totally funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superb!
    Best one yet!
    Sooo funny!
    Best wishes,
    Anna
    Please come visit me here:

    Anna's SC wk 78 'A Study in Black'

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are in Missouri, too??? AAAHHH, there is a reason we left nearly identical comments on the Yeah, Good Times blog...!!! We should exchange stories sometime. Or just nod and go, yep. :)

    Saying hi to ya from Clay County.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This one just made me laugh!

    Out loud!

    Like an idiot.

    Loved this.

    Still chuckling. Where do you get that killer imagination anyway?!?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love your comments...I get all warm inside just reading them!