November 26, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I'm not talking Christmas, people.


It's time for my semi-annual haircut...and I ain't talking kitchen cut here.


At a silent auction at Saturday Writers mini-conference, I bid $30 on $100 worth of hairstyling excellence (I hope).


Wish me luck.


I have said prayers that I recognize myself when I'm done. Please pray that I don't look like the feminine incarnation of Frankenstein - it's happened before.


I am sore afraid.


I sure hope that this trendy salon that donated this gift is able to handle this old lady's head of hair.


Why am I afraid? I know I shouldn't judge an establishment by it's name, but...


Destination: Kink Salon.

7 comments:

  1. You go Girl! Tell Joe to make sure they make you more beautiful than you already are...and no purple hair..unless that's what you want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'll always grow back and in the meantime you can wear a hat, but I'm sure it'll be just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm certain you will win, and you will look fabulous! Either way, post pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, remember that dream you had????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am I dreaming, losing my mind or what? I thought I saw a new photo posted and, if that's your new cut, it looks great! What happened to the image?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting! I want before and after photos please!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love your comments...I get all warm inside just reading them!