May 26, 2012

Saturday Centus - 05/26/12 Can They Sink Any Lower?

Cannes, France
AP


Alfredo Buscamento, Italian paparazzo known for his predilection for feet (he denies it's a fetish), has been detained after snapping this photo in a Cannes parking structure.


Allegedly, Mr. Buscamento lay in wait on a mechanic's creeper beneath a 2012 Maserati in order to snap a picture of the shapely feet of starlet Emma Stone, as the young woman was attending a screening of her new film, The Amazing Spider-Man.


Before he was hauled away in handcuffs, Buscamento was heard exclaiming, "Thank God, even in this humidity, she didn't have cankles!"


The photo prompt was courtesy of Jenny Matlock's Saturday Centus. Click here to see all of the great responses!




15 comments:

  1. I knew I should have gone back to bed for a couple more hours of sleep before I wrote my Centus! Yours is soooooo much better than mine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the palm desert heat....and the Cankles are coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unique take...foot fetish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so funny, and gee it's really far from fiction...I can really see this happening! A classic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny, funny, funny. Loved it. Very clever indeed. I think there's no denying it - definitely a foot fetish, ha, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No way those are the shoes of an actress … they have to be at least 4 inches higher!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good one! And I don't doubt that Maserati actually need repairs, if my knowledge of Italian cars is anything to go by.

    Thanks for the Sunday smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny take on the picture! I love Emma Stone! Yeah, the cankles are here, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh that was such an interesting take! And funny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an inventive piece from the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kim, forget the journalistic reports and get back to creative writing. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. He, he, he, he! Loved this. what an imagination! laurie @ http://dealingwithmyinnercritic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. *chuckles* I knew a guy who worked in women's shoes. I'd swear he had a foot fetish. Funny!

    ~Naila Moon

    http://writing-out-of-the-blue.blogspot.com/2012/05/dressed-for-successa-story.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. CANKLES!

    I am totally and completely roaring with laughter here!

    What a funny, funny, funny and creative take on this difficult picture prompt!

    I love the way you think!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love your comments...I get all warm inside just reading them!