September 28, 2012

Seven has been Heaven, and Eight will be Great!

What's better than a pan full of muffins?

A bun in the oven!

On April 13, 2013, a new grandchild is due to join our family, and we couldn't be more pleased and excited.
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers



Whether girl or boy, the baby will be loved. We await the pitter pat of little feet, and wonder whether we'll be buying outfits  that are frilly and feminine or rough and tumble.

April is a lovely month for a baby to be born - as lovely as the other eleven months of the year.

And then the snuggling will commence, and we'll rejoice at the baby's every milestone, knowing full well that THIS baby is the smartest/prettiest/most advanced creature that we've ever laid eyes on - except for the seven grandkids who came before.

Some quotes about grandparents and grandchildren:

I would love to go back and travel the road not taken, if I knew at the end of it I'd find the same set of grandkids.  ~Robert Brault

If your baby is "beautiful and perfect, never cries or fusses, sleeps on schedule and burps on demand, an angel all the time," you're the grandma.  ~Teresa Bloomingdale

To become a grandparent is to enjoy one of the few pleasures in life for which the consequences have already been paid.  ~Robert Brault

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I know how exciting this is. My son called me when I was on vacation and said, "Hi Grandma" and I said HI. I had been a grandma for 12 years already. After the tenth time, I realized what he was hinting at. Geeze!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. Being a granny rocks socks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are truly blessed! I'm so happy for you. I know these grandkids are the light of your life so I"m glad you'll get to have another one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love your comments...I get all warm inside just reading them!