October 02, 2012

Five Tuesday Time Wasters...Go Ahead, You Want To

Here are some sites I've found where you can waste some serious time.

Make your own music here.

Don't know what to write about? Get ideas here.

Read a free book here.

Really find out what words mean here.

Are you teaching your kids nursery rhymes? Here's why you should stop.

Don't forget StumbleUpon, Pinterest, Tumblr, Reddit, Facebook and Twitter.

If after all of these sites, you don't know what to do with your time, call me, and I'll give you directions to my house. There's cleaning to be done.


2 comments:

  1. I probably won't click on any of those until I'm really bored - I spend enough time just trying to catch up on blogs, forget all the other stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love your comments...I get all warm inside just reading them!