January 18, 2013

Now I'm Afraid to Look in the Mirror

We're all getting older, day by day. We may examine our reflection and see which parent, which family member we resemble. 

Yesterday, Marcia looked at pictures of my mom and dad. She said I don't look like either one of them.

I just had to know what I'll look like in 20 years.


Feel sorry for The Mister. Imagine how he feels when he realizes that he's been sleeping with Dick Cheney.

I'm scared for him...and I may never look in a mirror again.

Click here if you want to try your luck!

4 comments:

  1. that is a scary program. I have one like it on my iPad and the grandkids love to make themselves old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid … afraid. But I need to know. Plus it would be a good blog post, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The darn thing won't upload my photo. I wonder if that's a bad sign!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too tried but it kept spinning and spinning and spinning--for 20 minutes or so, and then I gave up.

    I think my current picture is so ghastly, they are reluctant to even show me what I'll look like in 20 years.

    Dick Cheney? Very funny, Kim.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love your comments...I get all warm inside just reading them!