September 16, 2013

Popping Out of the Rabbit Hole - Hi There!

It's been over a month since my last post.

Sounds like a religious confession, doesn't it?

Though I've not posted here during that time, I've done plenty of writing/editing. Before you get all excited with anticipation about the release of my Great American Novel - I've only been workin' for da man (or in my case, da woman).

I just completed Work Project from Hell (PH) 1.0. It was brutal. And even though I'd love to regale you with tales of my difficulties (and of the receipt of two particularly mean emails - and one telephone 'come to Jesus' meeting replete with FOUR boss types) that had me contemplating a return to unemployment), I'd rather just celebrate that the project is over.

Phase 2.0 of PH has begun - may it be a more pleasant experience.

May I have the time and energy to blog and to read all the posts you've written...I miss you guys.

I expect a slight lull in my work-related activities at the beginning of October...but not for long. It's not all bad - I'm payin' the bills, keeping the wolves from the door. 

A teaser for possible posts to come:

The Boy and treading the boards
Senior moments
How this whole weight loss/fitness/eating healthfully thing is going
Writers' group field trip!
My volunteer mentoring gig
The niggling thought in the back of my mind
And the usual random nonsense

Let me know what you want to hear about - if nothing else, this tech writing gig has me in the habit of satisfying my audience.

1 comment:

  1. Missed you and can't wait to hear your "voice" again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love your comments...I get all warm inside just reading them!