September 21, 2013

Saturday Centus 9/21/13 - Sending My Regrets

I haven't participated in Saturday Centus in quite a while. When I read Jenny's instructions, I figured that she's been spending too much time in the sun. The girl's gone plumb crazy, restricting our freedom of speech like that. You'll have to click the link to find out all the details, since I've been forbidden from revealing pertinent information.

I'll show her! Nothing motivates me like being told what I can't do.

Sending My Regrets
Really?
Enough with these restrictions to my creativity!
Man, this is hard!
Only Jenny Matlock would come up with such a challenge!
Rhyme and reason have left the building, (right behind Elvis).
She said not to type a certain word, and I didn't...
Except for the initial letters of this lousy poem. Sorry.

3 comments:

  1. Kim--You're a slippery one. Have you learned about loopholes from your son? ;)

    How is the whole "work-at-home" thing? I hope it's going well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, now you've gone and done it. You are good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha-now, that is the way to get around that. You showed her!

    http://writing-out-of-the-blue.blogspot.com/2013/09/untitled-poem-about-remorse.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love your comments...I get all warm inside just reading them!