- Wife to The Mister.
- Mother of three amazing children - two girls, grown and married, and The Boy (my
twentytwenty-one year-old challenge).
- Evil stepmother (heheheh) to three incredible stepdaughters (one who insists I say she's gorgeous).
- Non-meddling mother-in-law to four guys lucky enough to be married to the females in the family.
- Grandmother to TEN perfect grandchildren (now even at five girls and five boys).
Currently working as a technical writer in the St. Louis area.
If you visit me at
- Psychologically tormenting The Mister
- Being Grandma to the little darlings
- Playing online or blogging
- Doing crossword puzzles, either online, or with pen and paper (no dictionary peeking, that's cheating)
- Imparting common sense advice and regaling all with my vast knowledge of perfectly useless information in some of the 50,000 words I must utter each and every day
- Reading about, preparing, and eating food I've prepared from countless hours of recipe searches
Complaining about houseworkBecoming a domestic goddess Avoiding all domestic responsibilities until I have a definite deadline for completionDoing housework daily (OMG, where is Kim, and what have you done with her?)