- Wife to The Mister.
- Mother of three amazing children - two girls, grown and married, and The Boy (my sixteen year old challenge).
- Evil stepmother (heheheh) to three incredible, married stepdaughters (one who insists I say she's gorgeous).
- Non-meddling mother-in-law to five guys lucky enough to be married to the females in the family.
- Grandmother to SEVEN perfect grandchildren (two mine, five, The Mister's).
Currently unemployed and channeling June Cleaver and Erma Bombeck while I embrace life, love and possibly, find a real job, in Missouri.
Until then, I play June Freaking Cleaver at home, and marvel at what my life is now.
If you visit me at the Cleaver compound, you may find me doing one of the following:
- Playing online or blogging
- Doing crossword puzzles, either online, or with pen and paper (no dictionary peeking, that's cheating)
- Imparting common sense advice and regaling all with my vast knowledge of perfectly useless information in some of the 50,000 words I must utter each and every day
- Reading about, preparing, and eating food I've prepared from countless hours of recipe searches
- Complaining about housework
- Avoiding all domestic responsibilities until I have a definite deadline for completion