I am grateful for, and humbled by, this recognition. I've only been blogging a few months, I am still surprised that people actually read this - and very glad you do! Don't stop, ok?
What is a Superior Scribbler? Let's go right to the source, shall we? Here's what Melissa says:
Have I said I feel honored? Per Melissa's rules, I have to now bestow this award on five other bloggers. Here are the other rules for the award:
- Each Superior Scribbler I name today must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to this post which explains The Award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor.
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog
TaylorClan6, at A Musing Mother
Jenners, at Life With a Little One and More and Find Your Next Book Here
Hoover Mom, at Parenting The Hoovers
imbeingheldhostage, at In the Gutter
Texan Mama, at Who Put Me in Charge of These People?
Pats on the back, all around!