- Wife to The Mister.
- Mother of three amazing children - two girls, grown and married, and The Boy (my
twentytwenty-two oneyear-old challenge). EvilStepmother (heheheh)to three incredible stepdaughters (one who used to insist insistsI say she's gorgeous).
- Non-meddling mother-in-law to four guys lucky enough to be married to the females in the family.
- Grandmother to
TENELEVEN perfect grandchildren ( now even atfive girls and fivesix boys).
If you visit me at
- Psychologically tormenting The Mister
- Being Grandma to the little darlings
- Playing online or
- Crocheting, or attempting to crochet
- Doing crossword puzzles, either online, or with pen and paper (no dictionary peeking, that's cheating)
- Imparting common sense advice and regaling all with my vast knowledge of perfectly useless information in some of the 50,000 words I must utter each and every day
- Reading about, preparing, and eating food I've prepared from countless hours of recipe searches
- Being an Instant Pot evangelist.
Complaining about houseworkBecoming a domestic goddess
- Back to avoiding all domestic responsibilities until I have a definite deadline for completion
Doing housework daily (OMG, where is Kim, and what have you done with her?)